Short description of the village Moghlandeh
Location and Topography
The village of Mughlandeh is located at the extreme southwest of the National Park. The village slopes down from northwest to southeast. Majority of the houses are built on western slope. On the eastern side the village has agricultural lands that boarder with lower Jung Bazaar.
In the northeast the village is connected with upper Jung Bazaar while in south are Dangarekandeh and Mullen Gol while on the northern side it is surrounded by Thingshen village. The social map of the village is attached as annexure III.
According to the inhabitants of the village, the settlement history of the village is as old as 250 years however, archaeological excavation in the village reveals the presence of the Aryans Civilization some 1500 B.C. The present settlement in village started in 1750 in the era of Katoor dynasty. Later on various clans from different parts of the district migrated to the area and settled down permanently. Katoor, Dashmanay, Miray, Maxay, Mughals and Ghalmatay are the major tribes of the village.
Mughlandeh Village is comprised of two helmets, namely, Upper and Lower Mughlandeh separated by a main road. Upper and lower Mughlandeh represent traditional and modern construction pattern respectively. In traditionally built houses “Bipash” is fundamental and an integral part of the construction mainly used as a common room for the family members. This traditional room is used to discuses family matters that are now rarely seen in modern construction.
The village has an easy access to Telephone, telegraph, and post office facilities. However, due to the sloppy gradient of the village road network in the village is not up to the mark. A wooden bridge over the Mullen Gol nullah connects the villages with Khurkashandeh and Mustajapandeh villages.
Potable water is supplied to the village through Chitral Gol and Angar Ghun Water Supply schemes. Besides, these water supply schemes villages have also access to spring water brought from Mullen Gol to fulfil the irrigation needs. Electricity has been provided to the village in 1985 by Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) however, the village lacks a proper sewerage and solid wastes disposal system.
 A German Funded Water Supply Scheme established in 1996.